Come work at Arrow Tru-Line, a leading manufacturer in the garage door hardware industry since 1970. We are looking to hire operators to help us keep growing.
Starting Pay – $15
2nd & 3rd Shift Premium – $1.75
Locations – Archbold & Bryan
Why you need to work at ATL?
- Company pays 93% of benefit costs
- PTO time available after 60 days
- Attendance Rewards
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Advancement Opportunities
What you will be doing.
- Operate Presses, Benders, and Shears
- Production Assembly
- Stack product for Roll Forming Equipment
- Prepare Product for Shipment
- Inspect finished products for defects
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Basic Math skills
- Attention to Detail
- Self-driven and hard worker
- Able to lift, carry, and move heavy loads as needed
ATL is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.