About Arrow Tru-Line, Inc.
Founded in 1970, ATL manufactures components for the growing garage door hardware industry. We take raw steel and with roll-forming and stamping equipment we make products that form the infrastructure of the residential and commercial garage door. These products include tracks, struts hinges, brackets and other critical components for our customers. ATL continues to grow our business in Northwest Ohio, Dallas, Minnesota, Las Vegas, and Ontario Canada by providing value to our customers and building careers for our employees.
About Our Team
At Arrow Tru-Line, we believe in Engineered Innovation™ in every step of our process—including the quality employees we hire. We hire people who want to learn, to contribute, to work together as a team and take care of our customers. At Arrow Tru-Line, we are committed to:
- Delivering on our commitment to our customers
- Working safely in our manufacturing environment
- Developing our employees
- Working together to improve the way we do business
- Producing high quality products every time
- Respecting each individual
- Taking responsibility and holding ourselves accountable
- Having fun while we grow our business and our employees
At Arrow Tru-Line, we offer exceptional benefits:
- Affordable health, vision, and dental insurance
- Company paid life, and disability insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Education Reimbursement
- 401k Plan with company contribution
- $1,000 signing bonus after 6 months
- $500 referral bonus
- Annual bonus
- Regular pay increases for the first 2 years with annual increases after that.